Dance . Fitness . Conditioning . Martial ArtsExperience Fuze Fitness™ with Michelle Koh
BECOME A FUZE FITNESS™ INSTRUCTOR
- 1 DAY live Instructor Training Course
- FREE instructor t-shirt
- On-going support
To become a qualified Fuze Fitness™ instructor, you should be:
- 6 Months dance fitness experience
- CPR, First Aid and AED course qualified
Register now with Michelle Koh for Fuze Fitness™ instructor license for US$199!
THE CONCEPT OF FUZE FITNESS™
FUZE FITNESS™ combines dance aerobics movements, with elements of martial arts and fitness conditioning.
FUZE FITNESS™ incorporates all types of sports movement into our dance moves – basketball moves and jump, martial arts form and dance.
You can select the level of intensity of the work-outs and go for the burn with the beat of international remix music.
Brought to you by founder and master trainer, Michelle Koh.
THE BENEFITS OF FUZE FITNESS™
- Aerobics – Increases metabolism & fat burn
- Fitness – Improves stamina & strength
- Conditioning – Increases functional speed & flexibility
- Dance – Fun workouts that makes you feel great
EXPERIENCE FUZE FITNESS™
FUZE FITNESS™ is designed by Michelle Koh, our master trainer and certified instructor in many fitness programs around the world.